The development of Livre was co-funded by the HBP during the Ramp-up Phase. This page is kept for reference but will no longer be updated.
Livre is an out-of-core rendering engine that has the following features:
- Distributed rendering using Equalizer parallel rendering framework
- Octree based out-of-core rendering.
- Visualisation of pre-processed UVF format volume data sets.
- Real-time voxelisation and visualisation of surface meshes using OpenGL 4.2 extensions.
- Real-time voxelisation and visualisation of Blue Brain Project (BBP) morphologies.
- Real-time voxelisation and visualisation of local-field potentials in BBP circuit.
- Multi-node, multi-GPU rendering.
|Date of release||April 2015|
|Version of software||0.3|
|Version of documentation||0.3|
|Responsible||EPFL: Stefan Eilemann (email@example.com)|
|Requirements & dependencies||OpenMP, Tuvok, ZeroEQ, FlatBuffers, Boost, Equalizer, Collage, Lunchbox, dash, OpenGL, PNG, Qt|